Update Your Account

Please keep your mailing address current. You can update your mailing address in the following ways:

Website Form

Complete and submit the Change Address Form below.


Call our office at 814-238-5361.

Save & Email

Click here to complete an Authorize Form online, then save and email to [email protected].

Print & Mail

Click here to download an Authorization form, then print, fill-in by hand and send by mail to UAJA, 1576 Spring Valley Road, State College, 16801.

Change Mailing Address Form

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY

Pay Your Bill Online

Credit Card, Electronic Check, and automated payments for your Wastewater Bill are now available.

Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.