The University Area Joint Authority, located in State College, PA, is accepting applications and resumes for the position of IT Manager.
Essentials Functions of the Job
- Assist and instruct UAJA employees to work independently with computer software and hardware;
- Specify, build, operate, maintain and upgrade required computer network equipment including all hardware and software;
- Manage the Geographical Information System;
- Manage the SCADA system and telemetry system;
- Manage development and maintenance of UAJA website;
- Perform system backups on a daily, weekly, or year-end basis;
- Create yearly IT budget and long range plan;
- Manage system security;
- Work in conjunction with consultants and contractors in order to solve problems and implement Authority projects;
- Maintain inventory of IT supplies and spare hardware components;
- Other duties as assigned.
Ways to Apply
Please submit a resume by one of the following:
- Apply Online: Click here to apply now
- Apply by Email: Resumes may be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Download and Mail: Click here to download an application. Mail to:
UNIVERSITY AREA JOINT AUTHORITY
1576 SPRING VALLEY ROAD
STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
To apply for this job please visit uaja.com.