Waste Water/Reuse Plant Operator
The University Area Joint Authority, located in State College, PA, is accepting applications and resumes for the position of Waste Water/Reuse Plant Operator.
Essentials Functions of the Job
- Operate a wide range of waste water treatment plant equipment, including but not limited to: raw sewage pumps, diaphragm pumps, screens, compressors, aeration tanks, and centrifugal blowers;
- Perform waste water procedures, including skimming grease from waste water tanks and adding chemical cleaning solutions;
- Routinely monitor the oxygen levels and pressure readings of water tanks;
- Perform laboratory tests including but not limited to: BODS, pH tests, water transparency, and fecal coliform;
- Clean and maintain all treatment plant equipment and facilities, including snow shoveling and minor landscaping;
- Conduct occasional plant tours for the general public when necessary;
- Evaluate plant data and make decisive operational changes using that data;
- Other duties as assigned.
Ways to Apply
Please submit a resume by one of the following:
- Apply Online: Click here to apply now
- Apply by Email: Resumes may be submitted via email to [email protected]
- Download and Mail: Click here to download an application. Mail to:
UNIVERSITY AREA JOINT AUTHORITY
1576 SPRING VALLEY ROAD
STATE COLLEGE PA 16801
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
To apply for this job please visit uaja.com.